Are you in crisis? These RESOURCES can help.
At any time, please contact one of the organizations below that we actively support:
- Financial and referral help
- 40 Church Lane
- Monday and Friday 10 am to 2 pm
- Wednesday 9:30 am to 2:30 pm
- Preventing and ending homelessness for families/Teaching skills to achieve financial independence
- St. Francis Episcopal Church
- 2216 Pot Spring Road
- A free hot lunch every Saturday at noon/Food bank/Clothes thrift shop
- St. Matthias Episcopal Church
- 6400 Belair Road
- 586-330-0629 or 410-426-1002
Caring.com is a leading senior care resource for family caregivers seeking information and support as they care for aging parents, spouses, and other loved ones. They have been featured by AARP, The Administration for Community Living, The National Legal Resource Center, and Forbes, as well as referenced by many governmental agencies and organizations across the Internet. Click here for a guide to Christian senior living.